Operating a concrete pump truck
Posted On: 09/10/2019 | Posted by: Haomei Concrete Pumps
Operating a concrete pump truck is the first task for a pump truck driver. Although trucks from different manufacturers may differ slightly from each other, some operating tips are universal. In operating a concrete pump truck, a new driver is advised to follow the tips as below.
1. Since a concrete pump truck is a special vehicle, the operator should receive training and guidance from the pump manufacturer to have a full understanding of the structure and performance of the pump truck, and obtain certain operation and maintenance experience before operating the machine.
2. Pay attention to the indications of each instrument frequently. If an abnormality occurs, stop it in time to eliminate it. If the cause is not found, the operation should be stopped before the fault is not eliminated.
3. Keep the pump truck clean, adjust and tighten the loose parts in time to prevent the parts from being worn out or the parts being lost due to looseness.
4. Check the lubricating oil regularly, including hydraulic oil, coolant, brake fluid and fuel oil (water) position and quality of the concrete pump truck, and check the sealing performance of the whole machine. If the oil or water is found to be missing or excessive during the inspection, the cause should be analyzed.
5. At the end of the running-in period, the machine should be forcibly maintained, checked and adjusted, and the oil should be replaced.
Concrete pump trucks are much more expensive than ordinary trucks. During the period of driving a new pump truck, unnecessary troubles can be avoided effectively as long as sufficient attention is paid to and maintenance and maintenance of the pumping and pumping trucks are implemented as required. Prolong the service life of a pump truck will eventually lead to more economic benefits.
Previous： Priming a concrete pump truck